Vinyl Tile Sheds it’s Reputation for Cheap…
Vinyl’s reputation has been hard to shake. Often seen as a cheaper product, the word “vinyl” often invokes images of a thin, cheap blanket of linoleum-like material that only serves as a poor excuse for a Winnipeg floor.
That couldn’t be further from the truth when it comes to modern luxury vinyl. A Luxury vinyl floor installed by Studio Floors looks awesome! Luxury vinyl planking manufacturers have taken Vinyl to the next level, competing with and in many cases surpassing laminate flooring.
The new manufacturing process gives luxury vinyl planks depth and texture, allowing it to reproduce the look of real hardwood or ceramic tile at a fraction of the cost.
Luxury Vinyl (LVT) is:
- Durable. LVT is great for high traffic living spaces because of how incredibly durable and resistant to wear it is. Most LVT is warranteed for an extended period.
- Waterproof. Vinyl itself is waterproof so it’s great for high-moisture areas like kitchens and bathrooms. If installed properly, the likelihood of water going to the sub-floor is small.
- Easy to repair. Unlike laminate, if a vinyl tile is damaged or needs to be replaced, you can replace that tile without having to tear up the whole floor.
- Budget-friendly. Even though LVT is a high-quality product, it still comes out to less than you would expect for a look this great!
- Vinyl is warm. Ceramic tile can get pretty cold in the wintertime and you can save on electricity by not needing to heat the floor before you can be comfortable.
- Vinyl has soft underfoot, making for a more comfortable living space.
- Looks like real stone or hardwood. Luxury vinyl can pass surprisingly convincingly for its stone or hardwood counterparts. Vinyl tiles can even be laid with grout!
- Quick Installation. Vinyl tile is quick to install and easy to work with. Your Studio installation will be completed faster than traditional flooring.
Ask the Studio Floors staff for options for your next Winnipeg office or residential flooring project. Luxury Vinly Flooring by Studio will no doubt be a big part of the conversation.